Glodin Steelleg - Glodin Piernacero


(english version)

    Originally from Falzak, west of Galur, I set out with my family, members of Clan Steellegs, and another large contingent of fellow dwarves, including clerics, on a religious mission.

We were supposed to pass through Benden (it was once the cradle of the most important religions in the human world) and we were stranded there. My companions built a small temple and decided to stay in the city to help all the refugee dwarfs.

    I decided to train in weapons to continue with "the mission" waiting for the call of Althiöf, the main dwarf god. That training lasted five years, ending when an accident at the forge caused a burn on my left hand that turned out to be in the shape of the Anvil of Althiöf. From then on, I've been looking for a way to get out of the city to learn about the situation in the rest of the world and see how the dwarves can help the free cities of Andalas.

In my travels, I try to reach the secret of the fighting way of the legendary kadryn, to become High Kadryn and return to my land to lead the other dwarves towards the liberation of Andalas and the final defeat of the Dragons of the Toloi. As a legacy from my family for my company, I have received a Hammer of Lucerne, an excellent weapon that is my faithful companion.


---------

(versión castellano)

Originario de Falzak, al oeste de Galur, partí con mi familia, miembros del Clan Piernacero y otro gran contingente de colegas enanos, incluídos clérigos, en una misión religiosa.

Debíamos pasar por Benden (en su momento fue cuna de las religiones más importantes del mundo humano) y quedamos varados allí. Mis compañeros hicieron un templo, pequeño, y decidieron quedarse en la ciudad para ayudar a todos los enanos refugiados. 

Decidí entrenarme en las armas para continuar con "la misión" esperando la llamada de Althiöf, el principal dios enano. Ese entrenamiento duró cinco años, y finalizó cuando un accidente en la forja me causó una quemadura en la mano izquierda que resultó tener la forma del Yunque de Althiöf. A partir de ese momento, busqué la forma de salir de la ciudad para conocer la situación del resto del mundo y ver en qué forma los enanos pueden ayudar a las ciudades libres de Andalas.

En mis viajes, intento alcanzar el secreto de la forma de lucha de los legendarios kadryn, para convertirme en Alto Kadryn y volver a mi tierra para guiar a los demás enanos hacia la liberación de Andalas y la derrota definitiva de los Dragones de los Toloi. Como legado por parte de mi familia para mi empresa, he recibido un Martillo de Lucerna, una excelente arma que es mi fiel compañera.

No comments:

Post a Comment